Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hey-lo

Hi.
Hi.
Hi.
Hi.
Hi.
Ok, done with that craziness! My old blog was way to hard to keep up with, so I made this one! I am going to post glitches, fun stuff, annoying stuff, costumes, videos, everything that will make aj more fun for you! I will not post new items, because that is what made it so hard. I will post as much as I can, but I can't promise anything. I am tayandnat, for those who don't already know. I am not accepting fan buddy requests at the moment, I like to get to know my buddies better first. But soon, if my blog gets popular enough, I will accept buddy requests from fans, but when more fans ask me, I will delete old fans, so everyone gets a chance to be my buddy! I hope that didn't sound too cocky... I'm kinda weird. Anyways, today I will not post anything fun. Sorry! It's late and I felt compelled to go ahead and make it.
Bye.
Bye.
Bye.
Bye.
Bye.
(the vortex "hi" and "bye" is my trademark. No stealies! I want a patent...)

1 comment: